Wildlands is offering the top 3 Race4Charity fundraisers a wildlife experience!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity where you will gain first-hand experience of the conservation work carried out by Wildlands. You will have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to assist a top class team of professionals fitting tracking devices to wildlife such as Wild Dog, Elephant and Rhino. The reserve has a range of wildlife ranging from Impala, Nyala, Wildebeest, Giraffe and a host of bird life. This will take place at the Somkhanda Game Reserve (Northern KZN). This is a community owned Game Reserve, which is managed in partnership with Wildlands and the Emvokweni Community Trust, where our efforts are focused on supporting and protecting a viable population of both black and white rhino. Under the current threat of poaching within the country, the population on this 12 000ha reserve is considered vital for the greater survival of the species.
This is how it works:
- To qualify you need to raise a minimum of R25 000.00.
- You will need to ensure that you are available to travel to Somkhanda on 16 – 18 June 2017.
- It will include a 3 day, 2 night stay. Valued at R20 000 per couple.
- Accommodation, catering & game drives are covered by us.
- The Rhino experience will involve the darting and capture of Rhino for the purpose of fitting tracking foot collars.
- All drinks and travel to the reserve (about 3,5 hours north of Durban) will be for your own account.
- This offer is only valid for the top 3 fundraisers and a partner.